At APS, we do everything possible to achieve the maximum in customer satisfaction.
We do so by:
- Registering everyone even if required information is not complete and working with employers to obtain necessary information.
- Brochures to all new active participants as well as a copy of the national pension fund ordinance (the so-called “pensioenregelement”)
- Annual overview of accrued pension benefits for all active participants
- Annual overview of registered data in APS’ administration of all active participants
- Statement of accrued pension benefits when an active participant is no longer employed
- Letter to active participants and retirees three months prior to retirement to inform them of the procedure to request their pension benefits
- Payment on the 20th of each month or the first work day following, if the 20th does not fall on a normal workday.
- Regular information sessions on various subjects i.e. pension plan, budgeting, taxes