Algemeen Pensioenfonds Sint Maarten (APS) will reopen the office effective Wednesday, May 20, 2020. The office will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
APS follows the guidelines as setup in the “Covid – 19 prevention and safety plan for the business community of St. Maarten” issued by the Government.
Further to this safety plan and in order to protect the safety of our employees and our participants, APS also implements the following rules and guidelines with regards to their reopening:
• Appointments only (no walk-ins). Please call: +1721.543.0003 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an
• Kindly wear a face mask when coming to the office.
• Visitors are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
• Please do not visit our offices if you have any (flu like) symptoms.
• For dropping off documents, kindly use the mailbox next to main entrance. Drop off of documents is only
allowed during opening hours from 8:30 am until 3:30 p.m.
We understand that these are challenging times, but we here at APS are committed to provide you with the best service we can. We appreciate your understanding and we are sure that together we can get through this.